Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
In achievement terms yeah, but it was Real that changed him forever. He lost his magnistism and charm and became bitter and petty.

Never recovered after that. Even in his second Chelsea stint where he won the league he was no longer early Jose.
I think Real just humbled him because he didnt know what it was like to manage a giant like that before. He was still a top managerafter but by the time he got to United he was completely worn out.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I think Real just humbled him because he didnt know what it was like to manage a giant like that before. He was still a top managerafter but by the time he got to United he was completely worn out.
the fact that he couldt win the UCL with Real and Chelsea but won it with Porto and Inter says a lot.
its funny... after all of the things he's won i rly think he cant handle a giant club. He is to stubborn. I think Conte and Tuchel have the same problem.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Barca

the-godfather-crying.gif

You could tell how much Messi loves this club... another player would have been out of there after that Roma L in the Ucl