Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Joking aside we play wingbacks and Bradley was our main outlet last season. Players were targeting him from the first whistle. He Still ended up playing 50 odd games and scoring 7 and 6 assists. Also won all 3 player of the year awards. He was excellent. Great seeing him taking his chance :salute:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused. He's leaving temporarily and coming back to Liverpool?
No he's leaving. Sabbatical and leaving are two different things. If he was on a Sabbatical Liverpool would have probably just kept Ljinders as caretaker manager.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
No fukks Messi and no knee Suarez don't give a fukk, what was the owners of inter-miami thinking.

I love these guys but I can't fathom paying a hefty price to see washed up guys play.
:mjlol:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No fukks Messi and no knee Suarez don't give a fukk, what was the owners of inter-miami thinking.

I love these guys but I can't fathom paying a hefty price to see washed up guys play.
:mjlol:
They gonna sell out every venue in the mls. Miami jsut trying to make as much money as possible