Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is a legit :scust:relationship. Wouldn't put it in line with Beyonce and Jay-Z, who were both of age. If this was arranged and Mane wasn't with her until she was of age, it's none of my business.
:heh: Won’t argue with that, but it was definitely arranged per primary sources I saw, and she is of age. Daily Mail and other gossip sites getting clicks with the long time girlfriend bs.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

“Neymar’s dad” helped Dani get a lawyer, and paid for him to have his sentence reduced if he’s convicted.

Ney is getting a lot of heat, for obvious reasons, but I respect him for holding his man down in his time of need. That’s a real friend.

Last edited:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
:heh: Won’t argue with that, but it was definitely arranged per primary sources I saw, and she is of age. Daily Mail and other gossip sites getting clicks with the long time girlfriend bs.
It’s definitely more offensive to Western sensibilities :mjpls: and is really nothing out of the ordinary in the culture and from what I can gather it’s all been done in the correct matter but at the same time I’m not gonna go to bat for the nikka and yea it’s kinda :sitdown: for a nikka in his position :manny:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
This Jose Pesiro guy is really allergic to a balanced midfield. Why didn’t you call up Bashiru and Nwakwali on the 27 man roster for AFCON.

That MF is way too thin, especially if its missing Ndidi..
Every team but us has a 27 man squad we called up 25 for some reason :mjlol: we know he’s a yes man, we know the NFF on bullshyt but I’m calm :wow: if our Starboy of Lagos is who we think and believe he is and I do 100% :whew: he gone put the team on his back and lead us to gold all the fukkry be damned :blessed: he’s that guy :banderas: he is him :banderas: