Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Brehs I didn't check the subs bench..when I saw Jota coming on I hit the

RA8m4b.gif

I thought he was back in late Jan/Feb. Immediately repaid my faith and got back to business. There's a reason why he's our second top scorer this season behind Salah and he hasn't played in months. One attempt one goal. With Salah going to Afcon he's a timely return...let's hope he stays fit.

Young Jarell Quansah:banderas:..VVD back to his best...Joe Gomez balling out...TAA doing TAA things.....

We need a real DM. Endo aint it. He has good attacking instincts but he's a liability. Lost the ball too much and in dangerous central areas. We nearly got bodied on a few counters thanks to him.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehhhh, I said Top 5.

Top 3 in no order (Pool, Arsenal, City) Top 5 (Spurs, Villa).

Who gets actual Top4 is between Villa and Spurs imo, on current form. I’m leaning Villa over Spurs
I would disagree there. I think Villa are great at home but will take a few losses away. I expect Spurs to overtake, especially when Maddison returns, and I wouldn't be surprised if United, or Newcastle finish strong enough to overhaul them.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP
Daps
Who the fck is INEOS are they football people? wouldnt that add another layer of red tape to transfers? This dont sound like a good idea

why dont they just get a good foodball director and scouting? :dahell:
INEOS is one of the world's largest chemical producers and a significant player in the oil and gas market

ita basically the company that Sir Jim Radcliffe owns, so I would assume they just want to know what Jim is wasting their money on

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Who the fck is INEOS are they football people? wouldnt that add another layer of red tape to transfers? This dont sound like a good idea

why dont they just get a good foodball director and scouting? :dahell:

they already own and run club nice (in france) and (minnow) 'lausanne (in switzerland).

with mixed results.

nice are near the top of lique 1 at the moment tho.