Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Live look at @Ill-Yaz

rickey-thompson.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I knew we were in trouble when we started playing our new cdm signing at left back. He had no characteristics for the position. Thats when i knew ETH lost the plot and we were in for a long season.

his handling of Sancho and seemingly blamin Sancho for a team performance after loss. He could have just said "its the team i chose "

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew we were in trouble when we started playing our new cdm signing at left back. He had no characteristics for the position. Thats when i knew ETH lost the plot and we were in for a long season.

his handling of Sancho and seemingly blamin Sancho for a team performance after loss. He could have just said "its the team i chose "
I seem to remember most United supporters cheering on Ten Hag after the Sancho incident....

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I seem to remember most United supporters cheering on Ten Hag after the Sancho incident....
I mean, after Auba and Arteta, and then knowing many Man U players have been around for these bad seasons, I thought he should be backed...He's just not a good manager

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
He needs time to rly dig in... he got rid of the bad apples... Ronaldo, Sancho. Varane, now he can rly start the work and implement his philosophy not just on the team but on the club, brand etc
Fergie had a shaky start and that turned out great for United
Patience is the word here, United fans rly need to get out of their negative ways and see whats rly at work here