Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
When Partey is fit, what do we do? Declan is so solid there. Do we do double pivot? Push Declan up and spend games recalibrating what everyone is used to?
All I hope is that we sell him at the end of the season. He’s a liability off the pitch. Sell him to Man Utd… they like players in the mould of Greenwood and Ronaldo. :francis:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Nah there is enough talent there, coaching is what's lacking.
Looking at the stats today, we had 49% possession and equalled Liverpool’s 13 shots at Anfield. What more can Arteta do if the front three aren’t putting their chances away?

I’m his biggest critic but there’s only so much you can do if your players aren’t delivering.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
:dead:

/

fukk that Zinchenko.
Top priority should be a striker at least for January but I doubt we’ll get someone in
Toney is offering himself like a Vietcong whore but knowing Arsenal, they’ll let the opportunity pass. Jesus is too inconsistent and injury prone, Saka’s form has dropped and Martinelli has regressed.

How can anyone realistically expect us to win anything with that front three? Eddie is not the answer off the bench. We could’ve had 46 points at this point instead of 40 if we had a solid striker.

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
Looking at the stats today, we had 49% possession and equalled Liverpool’s 13 shots at Anfield. What more can Arteta do if the front three aren’t putting their chances away?

I’m his biggest critic but there’s only so much you can do if your players aren’t delivering.

What chances are you talking about breh? Only one I remember is the Martinelli miss in the first half.

We've struggled to score from open play all season that's on Arteta and his staff.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
When Partey is fit, what do we do? Declan is so solid there. Do we do double pivot? Push Declan up and spend games recalibrating what everyone is used to?
They’re gonna sell him is my read. All the rumors aside from Toney are how Arsenal is looking for another 6.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
What chances are you talking about breh? Only one I remember is the Martinelli miss in the first half.

We've struggled to aco
Off the top of my head, when Kanoute headed the ball out in error to Jesus. Jesus crossed it in and no players were there. Martinelli should’ve sprinted into the middle of the box.

Saka and Martinelli were wasteful in the final third way too often. With the high line Liverpool were playing, we squandered way too many opportunities.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Arsenal fans don't want to hear it, but Martinelli might not be the answer. He works very hard, but his play in the final third this season is awful and last season might be an anomaly. If Eddie was playing like him this season he would be getting killed is all I am gonna say. I think Arteta somewhat feels that too because you don't look to spend 70million on a guy that plays his position, but lucky for us Mudryk is most likely not the answer.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Arsenal fans don't want to hear it, but Martinelli might not be the answer. He works very hard, but his play in the final third this season is awful and last season might be an anomaly
My cousin said Martinelli was doing everything right last season and there’s no difference between him and Vinicius.

:francis:

I stopped going to his yard for some months.