Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Really feel for Newcastle, but I think they could still qualify…at worst, they get EL ball, which is still good for them. If you’re a top team, you have to get used to playing in multiple comps.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Bro fukk that. Man supposed to run down the field with their arms behind their back? That can't be ANY MORE of a natural position. That's a bullshyt call.
Didn't see you post anything for the Eriksen penalty or like @TobiOT rightly recalled the Martinez penalty vs Soceidad last season.

Other teams must feel our pain. :banderas:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Didn't see you post anything for the Eriksen penalty or like @TobiOT rightly recalled the Martinez penalty vs Soceidad last season.

This type of tribalism is why we will always have to deal with shytty calls :wow: People don't feel to call it out until it happens to their team and get met with the same response by opposing fans.

The cycle is undefeated:blessed:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
The thought of PSG without Mbappe must be giving Al Khelaifi cold chills. Their attack is toothless without him.

They need a proven goalscorer if they don't want Hakimi to be their top scorer

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
This type of tribalism is why we will always have to deal with shytty calls :wow: People don't feel to call it out until it happens to their team and get met with the same response by opposing fans.

The cycle is undefeated:blessed:
Nobody says shyt when it's United on the receiving end of bad calls, of which there have been at least 10 this season alone, so fukk ya'll. We're literally bottom of the "VAR League"

How VAR decisions have affected every Premier League club in 2023-24

It was -4 before the Martial pen Vs Everton.

From where I'm at, I'm thinking everyone must all suffer :pachaha:

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

I didn't watch that game in its entirety. :manny:

In real time, that's a fraudulent call. And looking at the Eriksen one that was fraudulent too. I'm not coming at this from a pro or anti Yanited stance.

Y'all don't need ANY help being ass this season :russ: