Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Wait.... so Messi is about to lose half his shyt.
Did he rly cheat on his wife with some journalist named Sofia Martinez?
Nah she's never leaving him, bro can do no wrong. Him and Ronaldo are more protected than LeBron or Brady.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Nah she's never leaving him, bro can do no wrong. Him and Ronaldo are more protected than LeBron or Brady.
if she leaves him i dont think she can return to Argentina ever... still, if this is true, dikk move by Messi.
They know each other since they were kids. Not with with him for the money. Has 3 kids with him and still looks amazing

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
and she's a professional woman, not some IG thot or a groupie. HGH man better wise up.

Facts and been down since they were literally kids. If anything she's allowed a certain amount of fukkery in the background. For women like that, it's when you do dirt in the light that you get left.

"Don't embarrass me" energy.

Don't get me wrong...most people are attractive when they have money. But the fact that this is her POST three kids is kinda peak. Messi won. :wow:

EPA_France-Soccer-Ballon-DOr-2021_09611506jpg-JS696953350.jpg

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Not quite sure what this commentor is on about. The Last Fulham pen was more of a foul than the first one, man on air tryna convince himself :mjlol: