Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
:whoa:

I don't tate Poch at all but at least people aren't pretending we should be expecting free flowing, tactical wizardry from him.

Ten Hairs fake rep is so far the reality it's hilarious.

Mount :dead:
I can't entirely blame him for this result. But he still gotta go. Most of us gave him a pass last season, but we saw the signs.

At least Poch's excuse is that he's managing a newly built ultimate team with 0 chemistry. :russ:

FIFTY FIVE MILLION BRITISH POUNDS PLUS 5 MILLION ADDONS for a Southsea Bruno Fernandes. Never wanted that scrub and they gave him the 7? :snoop:

Amrabat. Lidl Casemiro, who is even slower. Should've known when you only got 1 highlight to your name, you ain't shyt. When even the Man Utd recruitment team think you're a scrub, you're a scrub.

Antony. No comment. What ever Sancho did can't be worse than what Antony did.

Onana. :scust:

Malacia...:skip:

Feel sorry for Hojland, guy scores important goals in UCL and his dumbass teammates can't hold on to a lead for 5 minutes.

We're screwed. Just gotta accept we're shyt. I expect us to draw with Luton on Saturday. If he is still the manager for the Liverpool & Newcastle games... Oh lord.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I expect us to draw with Luton on Saturday

:huhldup:
dusty-rhodes-hard-times.gif

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
good statement from Roony since he should have been included in the swedish NT squad announced earlier today

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I can't entirely blame him for this result. But he still gotta go. Most of us gave him a pass last season, but we saw the signs.

At least Poch's excuse is that he's managing a newly built ultimate team with 0 chemistry. :russ:

FIFTY FIVE MILLION BRITISH POUNDS PLUS 5 MILLION ADDONS for a Southsea Bruno Fernandes. Never wanted that scrub and they gave him the 7? :snoop:

Amrabat. Lidl Casemiro, who is even slower. Should've known when you only got 1 highlight to your name, you ain't shyt. When even the Man Utd recruitment team think you're a scrub, you're a scrub.

Antony. No comment. What ever Sancho did can't be worse than what Antony did.

Onana. :scust:

Malacia...:skip:

Feel sorry for Hojland, guy scores important goals in UCL and his dumbass teammates can't hold on to a lead for 5 minutes.

We're screwed. Just gotta accept we're shyt. I expect us to draw with Luton on Saturday. If he is still the manager for the Liverpool & Newcastle games... Oh lord.

Onana ain't good enough.

Jury's out on the others still for me.

If a new manager comes in Onana will be one of the first players sold.

:hubie: