Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:francis:

That's the type of shyt City don't do. They win with almost boring regularity

We all might have to put our faith in Spurs and you know how that will end :francis:
Put our faith in Spurs?
snoop-dogg.gif

fukk that, I'd rather drown. Just let City win again, I don't even want to imagine Tottenham with a trophy

Edit: I was considering neggin you for that :ufdup:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
:francis:

That's the type of shyt City don't do. They win with almost boring regularity

We all might have to put our faith in Spurs and you know how that will end :francis:

I was thinking that exact same shyt too breh. City wins this prolly 3-0 at the least

All that possession and we're not capitalizing like we should

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I mean the real question is if the VAR actually overturned correct on-field decisions ?

If VAR went against United 10 times but rightfully so then there's no issue here, it did its job.
For the most part I would say no. I mean the penalty vs City was a disgrace as was the Fulham offside.

Since the Onana call vs Wolves, it feels as though VAR has been weaponized to retrospectively punish United. What these stats show is that no team is scrutinized as much as United. The other teams sit between +2 and -2 goals awarded then you have United way out on their own with -5 goals. I mean c'mon.

Also what those numbers don't show are instances where it should have been used to award United decisions but wasn't (eg. Romero handball or Gabriel vs Hojlund)

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Whatever experiment Kloop is trying with MacAllister he needs to dead it. The guy offers nothing as a 6. Either play him in his position or bench him.

I still don’t understand why Pool has not addressed the need for a proper 6. Maybe Endo isn’t it but surely these men can scout some up and coming DM from Ligue 1