Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I normally cheer for bloodshed and strife on both sides during El Clásico, but a certain summer acquisition has me pulling hard for Real Madrid to hand out a proper thrashing :ahh:
And that insufferable whiner Xavi

I need him to shed tears today

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I normally cheer for bloodshed and strife on both sides during El Clásico, but a certain summer acquisition has me pulling hard for Real Madrid to hand out a proper thrashing :ahh:
NcN.gif

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'll be honest, this lineup, i really hope I only see this against Sheffield United. I really miss Partey mayne... Partey and Odegaard last season contribute so much to the fun last season

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
When you put your faith in cuccarella you deserve everything that comes with that selection. Overall a terrible loss for Chelsea. Poor execution, little creativity, no finishing whatsoever. God help them.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
To be honest ... im a huge Barca fan but this match is making me :unimpressed: :yeshrug:
La liga fell off hard.
Even before Messi and Ronaldo i couldnt wait to see it ... now... eh
I cant wait for the Manchester derby tho:shaq:
It’s definitely reached El Flabbico status now. :flabbynsick:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
It’s definitely reached El Flabbico status now. :flabbynsick:
Im 35... never seen Barca so toothless.. Madrid is starting a rebuild and has some sort of core going on but Bartolomeu or whatever that guy is called fukked this club so hard its gonna take a decade to recover.

They're almost Atletico status

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Im 35... never seen Barca so toothless.. Madrid is starting a rebuild and has some sort of core going on but Bartolomeu or whatever that guy is called fukked this club so hard its gonna take a decade to recover.

They're almost Atletico status
@THEREALBRAND reading this stray shot like:
wwe-what.gif