Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should have won but we're not good enough right now to win games we dominate. Losing at home to Forest and Villa, drawing with Bournemouth away and now this. All winnable games but we've somehow picked up 2 points from 12. :dead:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Couldn't watch but was Teta trying to play slow possession football away from home instead of on the counter again?:beli:
We were just getting dominated in midfield. Didn’t have a single shot on target during the first half. Lo and behold, once he took Jorginho off, we scored two goals and nearly won the game. (Albeit, with shocking goalkeeping from both sides).

He didn’t play today but we’re really missing Partey in midfield.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
What are the chances of Arsenal going for Osimhen? :jbhmm: (Silly question, I know).

If Arsenal waited until the summer, I’d say they have a decent chance but I can’t see them spending £100m+ in January. We desperately need another striker now and Toney is available so I reckon we’ll go for him instead.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yes Jesus. Trossard offers more up front. Jesus is one dimensional and soft imo.
I do feel we need to upgrade from Jesus, but I don't think Trossard is consistent enough to replace him. I think we look for somebody to challenge Jesus in the summer or wouldn't be shocked if we look at Toney in Jan