Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm still waiting for that greedy, brainless Sturridge yall were talking about. Some of his link up play is just gorgeous :to:

Sturridge could smash your mother raw with Brendan Rodgers son filmin it infront of you and you would dap him and the pair of you would do that silly dance that he does together :hug:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The arrogance of that 'Watch Football Online Free of Charge Forever' website is fukking staggering.

Amidst megaupload being thrown in shrubbery and mediafire being forced to lean back it's rare in this day and age for an illegal website to boast that they will be around forever.

'Watch Football Online Free Of Charge...For Some Indeterminate Time'

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Sturridge could smash your mother raw with Brendan Rodgers son filmin it infront of you and you would dap him and the pair of you would do that silly dance that he does together :hug:

I couldn't execute that dance as flawlessly as that man :smugbiden:
Seriously, he's looking brilliant so far. I didn't expect his link up play to be so good considering how everybody goes on about his greediness.

Maybe he felt he had to be greedy and go for glory at Chelsea because of the lack of faith in him etc :manny: He's still has that greediness every striker needs but hasnt been selfish at all.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn the Washington Capitals are thrash, seems like every game is the same, everything is ok, then bam, give up 2/3 in a short span.:snoop:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I couldn't execute that dance as flawlessly as that man :smugbiden:
Seriously, he's looking brilliant so far. I didn't expect his link up play to be so good considering how everybody goes on about his greediness.

Maybe he felt he had to be greedy and go for glory at Chelsea because of the lack of faith in him etc :manny: He's still has that greediness every striker needs but hasnt been selfish at all.

Well Rodgers style of football is about circulating the ball quickly (even tho both Swansea & Liverpool do overplay once it comes to in and around the area) So that helps him not to be as greedy BUT once he is in that box at a wide angle he doesnt look up and always shoots. The Henderson chance vs Arsenal, if he had moved towards the ball he would of had an easy chance but he didnt, which was surprising considering he wants to play 9, he just stood in his position.

sturrid2_zps2a99fc9e.jpg

sturrid_zpsa16371c6.jpg

I know Suarez would of ran towards the ball, if he was in the position that Sturridge was.

But it will be interestin to see how he plays once Suarez isnt playin, because he knows that Suarez is the man for Liverpool and once he isnt there on the pitch, what Sturridge will turn up.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Well Rodgers style of football is about circulating the ball quickly (even tho both Swansea & Liverpool do overplay once it comes to in and around the area) So that helps him not to be as greedy BUT once he is in that box at a wide angle he doesnt look up and always shoots. The Henderson chance vs Arsenal, if he had moved towards the ball he would of had an easy chance but he didnt, which was surprising considering he wants to play 9, he just stood in his position.

I know Suarez would of ran towards the ball, if he was in the position that Sturridge was.

But it will be interestin to see how he plays once Suarez isnt playin, because he knows that Suarez is the man for Liverpool and once he isnt there on the pitch, what Sturridge will turn up.

Reach with that example. Suarez did make that run and he knew Suarez was runnin into that space :myman:
Picking out an isolated incident don'r prove anything either :cook:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get the walkerswood..the grace one is :scusthov:

I like the grace, I added some Honey, lime, Thyme, and Rosemary:eat:

Then a made a saucem with all the same stuff, but added a bit of Veggie Stock.

But imma try that walkerswood.