Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I feel like how important you are to your team should count for something though in legacy debates. Its not the end all be all but should be taken into consideration I think, some guys are a cog in the wheel and some guys put teams on their back, ie Maradona, Gerrard, Totti etc

Because all of that is a pissing contest talking points. My dad's better than your dad type nonsense. Otherwise the likes Matt Le Tissier Iago Aspas Berardi and Di Natale etc.. are the greatest footballers of all time.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Because all of that is a pissing contest talking points. My dad's better than your dad type nonsense. Otherwise the likes Matt Le Tissier Iago Aspas Berardi and Di Natale etc.. are the greatest footballers of all time.
Nah because like i said it aint the end all be all but it shouldnt be dismissed either

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Brighton are a one trick pony. Once you don't fall for their press baiting they fall apart
Also selling MacAllister and Caicedo isn’t helping. Their midfield was getting carved through all game. Luiz and Kamara are no slouches

To me Iago Aspas is THAT guy :mjcry:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Wouldn’t be surprised if Eddie scored a hat trick today. He’ll perform agaisnt bottom teams and that allows Arteta to justify the neglect upfront. :francis: