Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Does big foot exist? :mjpls:

Just take it for what it is.

If your PC is slow then close some programs.
Nah I'm good, but I remember seeing that Red Bull Free Fall record on Youtube with great quality and that was a stream if I recall right.
I guess I'ma keep my connect... so much unused bandwidth at the moment and I got nothing to download :ld:

Egg chasing in the land of the coliseum
:euh:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Nah I'm good, but I remember seeing that Red Bull Free Fall record on Youtube with great quality and that was a stream if I recall right.
I guess I'ma keep my connect... so much unused bandwidth at the moment and I got nothing to download :ld:

:euh:

But that was YouTube though. :ufdup:

I don't think there are any HD streams and if they are... then shyt I must have been living under a rock :sadcam:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
The rugby in Rome, snail eater.
Oh the 6 nations...
We fooking lost to Italy. Again in Rome. 18-23 :scusthov:
I thought we were serious contenders this year because we were impressive in nov/dec test-matches and therefore I was looking forward to the Crunch but seems like I had my hopes too high.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@Liu Kang

firstrow1.eu
atdee.net/

are the only ones i need. obviously not hd though.

the only proper hd ones i've ever found are the russian sopcast ones

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Oh the 6 nations...
We fooking lost to Italy. Again in Rome. 18-23 :scusthov:

:russ:

They have improved alot over the years and goin to Italy is a hard place, even tho they lose majority of the time, they do make victories hard out there

I thought we were serious contenders this year because we were impressive in nov/dec test-matches and therefore I was looking forward to the Crunch but seems like I had my hopes too high.

Nah its you lot, shyt one week, mesmeric the next. It could be worse you could be Wales who cannot buy a win over the last year. I'd Say Ireland is the team to beat this year