Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Madrid :mindblown:

lol at subbing in fat Marcelo and not taking off Modric after his 1 millionth handball and how terrible he was overall

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
you can sit next to Ray Wilkins because I am rehiring him. Eva is mine :ufdup:

Arsenal have no center forward outside of Giroud and only have 3 centerbacks.

The midfield doesnt create anything. I really dont think we finishing top 4.

Spurs are a clown outfit managed by a clown.

United
City
Chelsea
Arsenal
Spurs
Everton

c/s this same exact finish, unless dempsey starts at least 75% of the remaining league games through to the end of the season, then spurs beat arsenal to 4th

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
c/s this same exact finish, unless dempsey starts at least 75% of the remaining league games through to the end of the season, then spurs beat arsenal to 4th
:dead: Nah our season relies on Ade finding form, Parker finding form, Dembele staying fit and our RB/LB's not fukking up. If we treat the next 14 games like cup finals i don't see why we shouldn't finish 4 atleast.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:dead: Nah our season relies on Ade finding form, Parker finding form, Dembele staying fit and our RB/LB's not fukking up. If we treat the next 14 games like cup finals i don't see why we shouldn't finish 4 atleast.

I have new troll material now

"Let's treat this like 14 cup finals and we'll get 4th" :dead:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I have new troll material now

"Let's treat this like 14 cup finals and we'll get 4th" :dead:
:dead:

You're telling me you been dead serious about dempsey? You haven't been trolling with that?

:laugh:

VSELQ.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Apologies if posted already.

0dOZ5mo.gif

"The disappointing thing for me was the number of Arsenal players that surrounded the linesman. I thought that was something you couldn't do.

"I haven't got a clue what offside is now. When the linesman gives it offside, the way that Arsenal players surround the linesman, and the referee then goes over, I thought if there were more than five players, you're not supposed to do that. The referee has reacted after that."

:troll::ahh::ahh:

Arteta is a problem tho. Too slow and conservative. We need that ignorant Arsenal:leostare:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Pretty sure Lucas Moura has the crispiest (?) hairline in world football at the moment.

shyt is so vivid.

It's like if Steve Harvey's hairline and Carlos Boozer's spray hairline fused together with a hirsute Brazilian tranny to create the barber who cut Lucas Moura's hair :ohhh: