Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Nice one Ademola.

But this match isn’t a test for us. Need to see these type of scores against Egypt, Senegal, Cameroon etc

On the selection, We’ve already qualified for AFCON. Would have liked us to have called up some new midfielders to give them a run. We badly need at least 2 more solid midfielders. Both comfortable on the ball and able to make forward passes.

Also, that Kelechi offside goal is tight. In a game with VAR I think that get’s a second look.

Last edited:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Nice one Ademola.

But this match isn’t a test for us. Need to see these type of scores against Egypt, Senegal, Cameroon etc

On the selection, We’ve already qualified for AFCON. Would have liked us to have to call up some new midfielders to give them a run. We badly need at least 2 more solid midfielders. Both comfortable on the ball and able to make forward passes.

Also, that Kelechi offside goal is tight. In a game with VAR I think that get’s a second look.
I would have liked to see Onyedika start :francis:

Hopefully early subs and a decent run out for him, Orban and Boniface.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
100%. Compare this lineup to what Cisse put out for Senegal in their dead rubber match.

We have to do better.

3-0 with 25 mins left. Shuffle the pack and give new boys a chance
Vic hatty to get to 10 for qualifying I’m not mad :lolbron: but he should have been off at halftime :mjlol:

8 mins for Onyedika :francis: still no Orban sighting :camby:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
@TobiOT

KG tha Comedian getting under Rants skin with these Bruno debate requests. First 20 mins of the stream. Ex and Robbie gonna have to play peacemaker :mjlol:

:mjgrin:

This has gone too far now. Someone told Rants about KG's upcoming stream and now he's cooking him. :dead:

Started over Bruno Fernandes. :mjlol:

Basically this.

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

RG3EisR.png

Portuguese is a disgusting language