Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
He could have stayed one year with Postecoglou and left next summer...i think going to bayern is boring for him.
Bayern will be good in terms of expectations and raising his profile as a player. However, still think he’d have been better assessing the full market
He needed to grow a backbone and not let Levy bully him out of the league. Boss up and tell him either let me join the team I want or watch me go for free in a year.
Exactly. Still think he should have gone next year.
Nah, he actually should have left many years ago.
True, but in this case, I still think he was better leaving on a free next year. A striker like that on a free? No top club turning that down.
If he has a breakout season, and Sociedad do anything in the CL I expect an 60M-80M price tag for him next summer:manny:
He’s next up for a big move. Great tekkers on him.
Napoli struggling in their attack. :jbhmm:
They really needed another creative MF and an upgrade on Politano on the RW. Tbf to them, Lazio has always played em tight.
Jude has exceed my expectations. Plays like he’s been 10 year veteran
Dude is not phased being Madristra at all. Carries the weight of the shirt well.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This Utd team is painfully average. One moment of brilliance is the only reason they’ve scored. We need to be 3/4-1 up by the end of this game.