Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Elneny might be out until November/December though. I rate Jorginho but having him as our only 6 option for a long term makes me nervous due to lack of mobility at times.
I'd like to move on from Partey next summer. He's always getting injured. And whenever he comes back, it takes 3-4 games for him to get back to the level we need him at. Hopefully we'll be able to start the process soon as we usually do.

Did Ben White play defensive mid before? I might be overpanicking, but I just wanna know if somehow Declan and Jorgi are out the lineup, who do we have that can fill in there?

• Dap
Reactions: EA

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I'd like to move on from Partey next summer. He's always getting injured. And whenever he comes back, it takes 3-4 games for him to get back to the level we need him at. Hopefully we'll be able to start the process soon as we usually do.

Did Ben White play defensive mid before? I might be overpanicking, but I just wanna know if somehow Declan and Jorgi are out the lineup, who do we have that can fill in there?

I’ve read we’re back in for Zubimendi, which I think would be a good replacement for Partey but I would still like someone else as we have to move on from Jorgi/Elneny too.

White and Kiwior can both play DM and even Zinny could cover there but it’s not looking good :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
There's still time for a 4th, 5th, and maybe 6th...
giphy.gif