Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rants said it in one of his videos, Mount will be dropped from this team by November.

We'll be back to Eriksen in midfield.

No way. Look at how ETH shamelessly keeps selecting Antony even though he has been dogshyt most of the times. Just because he signed him.

The same favouritism will happen with Mount. Just watch.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2wxoomg200ib1.jpg

q14p7l7omyhb1.jpg

628939ae-afc0-4878-9d54-02a3f6a80088.jpg

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
apologies don't get you the points. i hated it when they apologized to arsenal twice last season and i'm sure wolves supporters want to shove that apology up moss and webb's asses.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the VAR official is making a deliberate choice. apologies don't work with errors like that. before VAR subjective heat of the moment decisions like this always happened and you can understand apologies.
Nothing much will come of this. With that said, it's interesting that the refs have been given new found powers to stop the things fans dislike the most, but no one is being given powers to stop the thing that causes the most controversy - poor decisions. What's the point of VAR of it operates with unconscious bias?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
So the 5 year rule only applies to clubs playing UEFA competitions ? So if Chelsea qualifies for the CL next year, what happens ?
I don't know what happens if they don't qualify for CL, but I'm assuming with the bloated squad that they have (and all of them young players) they'll be able to easily sell them off to show profit.

@SCORCH already posted this Simon Jordan video which makes it seem like they're in no trouble at all :manny:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what happens if they don't qualify for CL, but I'm assuming with the bloated squad that they have (and all of them young players) they'll be able to easily sell them off to show profit.

@SCORCH already posted this Simon Jordan video which makes it seem like they're in no trouble at all :manny:

Last edited: