Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Of course. Who wants an injury prone and inconsistent forward with inflated wages? :skip:

:bryan:

I used to think Martial had next. Dude had tekker, speed and the thinking. Just couldnt stay healthy :snoop:
Its sad, Kane rly seems like a cool dude. Other players would do all types of shady shyt when they want to leave a club.
Kane keeps is classy. that Levy guy is a POS even for billionaire standards
Yea when you classy like that. You get taken advantage of sheisty nikkas like Levy. A lesson as old as time :francis:

Leave it :hubie:

I would rather see West Ham get relegated than sell two players on a discount. Also even if both clubs agree on a fee Maguire will reject it because he believes West Ham is beneath him :mjlol:

If you ask @TobiOT , west ham paying a premium for them with that 60m :russ:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
You really see them chopping and changing the CB partnership?
Gabriel is just far too rash for a title challenging side. I can only see White going to RB against stronger sides for more solidity a la Pep with 3 CBs in a back 4. Timber is better at RB.

What striker (that they can afford, so no Osimhen) is available that would be an upgrade over Nketiah and Jesus?
I don’t see why Arsenal won’t give Balogun his shot. Jesus can’t be relied upon and Eddie just ain’t it imo
I'll take £30m for Maguire but I want a bit more for McTominay.
£75M for both and I’d be happy.

Youssouf Fofana at Monaco might be a shout for a Scotty replacement…

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Gabriel is just far too rash for a title challenging side. I can only see White going to RB against stronger sides for more solidity a la Pep with 3 CBs in a back 4. Timber is better at RB.

I don’t see why Arsenal won’t give Balogun his shot. Jesus can’t be relied upon and Eddie just ain’t it imo

£75M for both and I’d be happy.

Youssouf Fofana at Monaco might be a shout for a Scotty replacement…
I dont think we'll replace McTom with a signing. I think Amrabat and Mainoo come in for all the outgoingsin the middle like Fred,Donny,McTom.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

@SCORCH

can-you-dig-it-sucka.gif