Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Fantasy Football Classic League

H2H

You just left us breh.

Hope you're sticking around for the new season.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
They expected super star performances from mane did not get that,plus he punched a popular German player on the squad...it was over breh...let's not always go to:mjpls: mussiala outplayed him 😂

At Bayern he was the big name/ signing on that team last year.he stood out the most. Neur kimmich and muller were the only outright world class players..one of them is gk and the other is an old man..

Plenty BLACK players have succeeded at Bayern and even at worse countries like Italia and the like..he flopped and Bayern simple. They got no time for that specially at 30 plus.

Still a pool legend though
Our brothers are coming round @Trajan :wow:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolute zilch interest in watching United play when the Community Shield is on.

And I don't feel bad saying this at all. This is United's own doing. Hopefully they will perform better this season so they also find themselves in these spots.

I'm going to be an even tougher critic of them this season :manny:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to be an even tougher critic of them this season :manny:
oh-no-anyway.gif

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pep wannabe wanted the ref to book the City player but instead got booked himself :laugh:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Rodri and City stay getting away with the tactical fouls man. Ridiculous.

From Sept-Dec i took time away. And since then I've been posting here and there. The lack of tactical talk in the thread kinda puts me off from posting tbh :ld:

Come back breh. We need that OG knowledge and insight breh breh.