Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
A huge what?
vince-mcmahon-dumb-meme-shps71tdnn34apgy.gif

Man's trying to besmirch my good name because he's getting deep fried by Ill-Yaz.

Fight back bruv, leave me out of it. :mjcry:
We can't say why in here but we both know your purposeful negligence caused many deaths during the pandemic brother.

You're a jollof Harold Shipman.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
City are charged = cheats

United fail FFP and accrued most of their title by financially carpet bombing the league and intense refereeing bias = football purity

I love it here. Enjoy the btec Haaland.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

United fail FFP and accrued most of their title by financially carpet bombing the league and intense refereeing bias = football purity

I love it here. Enjoy the btec Haaland.
Why do you never say the actual charge United was fined (and accepted punishment) for?

Does it not say something to you that, whilst United disagreed with the verdict, they didn't choose to hide behind the statute of limitations or one of the most expensive legal teams ever assembled?

There are reports that City's lead lawyer could charge up to £400k PER WEEK in a case that will drag for years and that's just one man. United's total fine was £300k.

Like, really man? You serious? :why:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

meanwhile in the real world city are 115 times bigger cheats than united.

according to the charges :hubie:

meanwhile in the real world blackburn, chelsea and city had the most money during the time when SAF won most of his titles :hubie: