Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i really dont see anything special in him besides his speed...im very unconvinced by him so far but i wouldnt say hes shyt or call him a fraud like a few here who did the same with Suarez:sitdown:
thats harsh, dude has great technique.

Way more than you expect from an English player.

He is just stupid and will never reach up to his physical ability and skill.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Where you been? He's even played left-back despite being unable to run any more.
I don't watch Chelsea or Real that much... To me Essien is the 6 that scored against Barça in that semi-final... :bryan:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats harsh, dude has great technique.

Way more than you expect from an English player.

He is just stupid and will never reach up to his physical ability and skill.

i really dont see the "technique' that you talking about...i dont judge players or hold standards based on their country...there is no such thing as good technique for the"english"...you either good or your not..i do like the fact that hes very good at playing off the shoulder of the last defender but his dribblin ability isnt all that great, he is very one footed and selfish...he still young but hes not half the player Suarez,rooney,aguero,tevez,rvp are

but like i said im basing this off a few games, the lad is still just very raw for someone who has been playing for top clubs for years...ill still take him over carroll and watever shyt suarez being playing with for the past few years:ehh: