Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I looked at the roster and wouldnt even watch that shyt for free :pachaha:
Zendejas (plays for Club America) is the only player to look out for me.

Hopefully some of the younger players like Tolkien and some of the former Chicago players will have a good tourney.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Gold Cup is the actual confederation championship and counts more in the FIFA rankings and this is the squad that USA showed up with for the Gold Cup? :picard:

At the very least, they could have mixed the squads.
Tbh, majority of the attackers form the last squad are either moving to a new club or need to move to a new club. I think Reyna is the only one who is good at his club (Musa too) but he got hurt in the final last week.

This Gold Cup doesn't matter this year, especially with nations league just wrapping up and Copa next year in the US:yeshrug:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Tbh, majority of the attackers form the last squad are either moving to a new club or need to move to a new club. I think Reyna is the only one who is good at his club (Musa too) but he got hurt in the final last week.

This Gold Cup doesn't matter this year, especially with nations league just wrapping up and Copa next year in the US:yeshrug:

Nations League isn't a real tournament.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Weghorst misses another sitter...

FvhYV2ZXsAAMWfZ.jpg