Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thoroughly outclassed it must be said. Our midfield was awful save for Kone, Davies/David sloppy, and manager looks out of his depth against quality opponents again.

Going to need much more than this to seriously break the regional duopoly.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
MU fans can't handle the fact that the club is not an attractive place for players to come to. Even though ETH himself has said so.

:wtf:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Thoroughly outclassed it must be said. Our midfield was awful save for Kone, Davies/David sloppy, and manager looks out of his depth against quality opponents again.

Going to need much more than this to seriously break the regional duopoly.
I respect Herdman for getting us here, but I seriously think we need a manager if we want to get past the group stage in 2026. I don't think he's there tactically and I feel he chooses the wrong guys and formation for the team. I do think there is some talent and athleticism issue because some guys just seem way too slow and not physical enough to be our starters. I wish we were able to get Tomori because he's the exact piece we needed on our backline because Kennedy ain't it.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
such an apt username.

:ehh: thanks ma breddah.

Every Bs you write is null and void in our minds after we read it :russ:

get MU's * out your mouth lmao

i'm a MU supporter breh. just not tribalist or a drone with it.

and yeah you were one of the supporters i was talking about :ufdup: and the foo' who dapped you :ufdup:

what i said was the truth whether you want to ignore it to not :hubie:

"Erik ten Hag says it will be easier to convince "quality" players to join Manchester United in the upcoming transfer window than it was last summer after his encouraging debut season as manager."

""I see a big difference in comparison with last year," said Ten Hag. "There were a lot of reservations last year when I spoke with players and now many players see the project, what's going on, the dynamic and the ambition in this project, the quality especially."

"“They are really keen to come, I've noticed that. It looks like there were a lot of reservations last year, a lot of doubts when we approached players. This year, many quality players really want to come.”"

them savage beat-downs by pool, city, sevilla et-al don't help though. the players can see them too.

:hubie:

2023 is wild ... a yank telling a brit about football :picard:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4