Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Bellingham to Madrid doesn't scare me, La Liga needs this. The league is looking weak with most of their big name players getting old or leaving the league.

Clásico should be popping.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

christian-bale.gif

Who the hell is brehs agent? Man fi stop doing the Chelsea cast off ting for real:francis:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Im not seeing why we’d look at Havertz tbh. He’s the same player essentially as Trossard and Jesus really. A forward who likes to drop in to the middle.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Audio that Italy used to convict Robinho has been made public. This POS actually got on the phone and admitted everything that happened that night. He deserves to be rotting in a cell. The fact that this man is in the free world living his best life is disgusting.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

:wow:

nikkas really sleeping on my nikka Darwin :ufdup: not many simple finishes among those goals, he can FINISH with the best of them just had some god awful goofy ass misses :mjlol::sadcam:

With a second preseason under his belt and hopefully he spends the summer putting in that work with his english no :mjpls: we heading to the moon baby :blessed:

Get Prepared :birdman:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

nikkas really sleeping on my nikka Darwin :ufdup: not many simple finishes among those goals, he can FINISH with the best of them just had some god awful goofy ass misses :mjlol::sadcam:

With a second preseason under his belt and hopefully he spends the summer putting in that work with his english no :mjpls: we heading to the moon baby :blessed:

He's definitely shown flashes. He's gonna need to be consistent next season to stake a claim in a forward line with Jota, Diaz, Gakpo, Salah

Gakpo and Jota especially were looking like they were kicking into gear towards the end

Might be more opportunities when Salah goes to Afcon in January

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Narrator's voice (Morgan Freeman) :

It did not get better.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
He's definitely shown flashes. He's gonna need to be consistent next season to stake a claim in a forward line with Jota, Diaz, Gakpo, Salah

Gakpo and Jota especially were looking like they were kicking into gear towards the end

Might be more opportunities when Salah goes to Afcon in January
You and me both team Momo fukk these Sadio truthers :mjpls:

That being said, it’s clear as day to anyone without an agenda that Darwin central and feeding him is a problem and he is the future going forward. He should have done better this season :hubie: but he was in a dysfunctional ass team, his first season and he looked dangerous af at all times the first half even with the misses and then we went away from it the second half and stuck an elite out and out #9 on the wing cause we needed some pace :francis: I think he was more hurt than was let on too. The staff need to find a way to unlock him, some of the goals he scored there is 0 doubt he’s a great finisher and Kloppo has said as much about him in training. There actually looked to be a budding connection between him and Momo, they can both work but the attack needs to be centered around him going forward and we can go from there.