Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn::damn::damn:

[Mowgli]*Something about American women and values*[/Reincar]

I'd hold her hand on the ferris wheel.
tumblr_m68vb2KrXx1qly29uo1_1280.jpg

:to:

im at work right now and i just want to cry because i may never get to breath the same air of a girl of caliber. seriously got some tears here

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Espinoza also played a part in the next three goals, though for the first he was slightly unlucky when his reverse pass in the Stoke penalty area found only Geoff Cameron. The defender sent Adam on a lonesome run from halfway, Habsi could only beat out the eventual shot and Peter Crouch had a simple task in mopping up the rebound.

Line in Stoke/Wigan match report. Imagine that, Houston vs Kansas City rivalry even reaching the EPL.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:to:

im at work right now and i just want to cry because i may never get to breath the same air of a girl of caliber. seriously got some tears here

What's so special about her, body is nothing special, face is nothing special.:ehh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Espinoza also played a part in the next three goals, though for the first he was slightly unlucky when his reverse pass in the Stoke penalty area found only Geoff Cameron. The defender sent Adam on a lonesome run from halfway, Habsi could only beat out the eventual shot and Peter Crouch had a simple task in mopping up the rebound.

Line in Stoke/Wigan match report. Imagine that, Houston vs Kansas City rivalry even reaching the EPL.
The homie Brek is off to Stoke.