Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Congrats to Man U and Newcastle
We just wasn't good enough in the end to deserve top 4
Dropped to many stupid points against teams we should be beating easily like Leeds at home, Bournemouth away

Yh going on an ultimately futile unbeaten run towards the end is frustrating

And now we have to entice quality players with no CL for at least a year :francis:

This rebuild should've taken place last year tbh when we had just come off the back of CL final and a quadruple run. There was no point keeping Milner, Keita, Ox beyond last year. FSG got us Arthur Melo on loan instead smh. And now they'll say we can't spend much since there's no CL money and the club has to be run sustainably :pacspit:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Naby Keita username is available
skipog-1.png
Got me out here handing out negs on this day of Bobby appreciation damn :wow:
10/10 smiley execution :dead:
You too :francis:
Let’s see. He’s some posts above me shedding tears with a white man :mjpls:
Who’s a white man not Bobby :jbhmm: I know Mr Espanol ain’t talking bout white men :why: neg for you too hold this :blessed:
Good luck with your Thursday night football next season. :umad:
Inshallah your team has more pride than you do :hhh: neg number 4 for you :wow:
Can't believe i've just been called out by a man who gets 99% of the things he predicts wrong. :picard:

When's Jude signing mate? :mjcry:

When's Naby taking over mate? :mjcry:

Also, Firmino:

Screenshot-2023-05-20-at-18-42-12.png

Lmao :dead:

Bro came with those Gabby Agbonlahor numbers.:skip:
Liverpool icon, Prem legend and best Brazilian to ever do it in the league, the heart and soul of Kloppo’s mighty Reds god damn you was wrong as fukk :wow: your boy Che Neville a big fan too :mjpls: let’s make it 5 :blessed:
:mjcry: :mjcry::mjcry: Bobby Firmino brehs

Forever a legend

The love he gets at Liverpool is crazy
World class and a unicorn on the pitch :wow: no Kloppo Liverpool without him :wow: unique personality and the glue guy in the squad :wow: even with all our history and GOATs I don’t think we’ve ever had a player so universally appreciated and loved what a guy :mjcry: