Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
It may be a good fit tbh but I want something completely different to what we've had before and De Zerbi represents that. His style of football is fun to watch and the fact he rates somebody like Colwill this highly shows he picks players on ability and merit and not because of other politics:

That last quote is a come and get me plea if ever I saw one but this dikkhead Boehly is too proud to go back to Brighton. :mjcry:

I'm not to sure its because he is too proud, I think Boehly hasn't got a clue with what he is doing

He has be taking advice from a fat obnoxious West Ham fan who has probably got the same football knowledge as these Tik Tok You Tubers and who happens to be best mates with Lampards Cousin
So it was win win for him, he gets his mates Cousin a job again, when he shouldn't really be getting a job and in the process makes you worse

Seriously if you knew what that twat was like at school you know he doesn't like football really and Boehly has been taking advice from him :russ: :snoop:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not to sure its because he is too proud, I think Boehly hasn't got a clue with what he is doing

He has be taking advice from a fat obnoxious West Ham fan who has probably got the same football knowledge as these Tik Tok You Tubers and who happens to be best mates with Lampards Cousin
So it was win win for him, he gets his mates Cousin a job again, when he shouldn't really be getting a job and in the process makes you worse

Seriously if you knew what that twat was like at school you know he doesn't like football really and Boehly has been taking advice from him :russ: :snoop:

Thankfully all the messages coming from the club is Boehly and Eghbali understand they fukked up and now need to fall back and let the experts do their thing.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal really don’t have an excuse. City have been playing an average of every 3 days, while Arsenal since the Europa league have had a lighter schedule

They completely threw everything away in games they played on the 9th, 16th, 21st and 26th of April. Adequate days of rest too. Smh

Arsenal fans will tell you they didn't bottle it tho.

Record number of days on top of the table and couldn't win the league. Very apt they lost to Brighton on their own turf to damn near seal the deal.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
People act as if we're saying he needs to three peat the UCL :dead:

A fukking Carabao cup would be a start for him. People who are worse than him with inferior have atleast won a FA cup or something.

The funny thing is Kane has been in a title race(bottled to Leicester) and lost in a few cup finals as well.

If Kane was black the media would never let him live down his failures, and they'd also talk more about his diving and dangerous play (that shyt he does when he jumps into you in midair is very dangerous)

It's a shame the peak of English football, tactics wise, has coincided with the peak of Harry Kane, the biggest loser in the world. That heavy tongue goat fukker should have squared that ball to Sterling.