Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
This game exposing the limitations of Haaland. Useless if he's not getting fed

Compared with RM forwards Benzema, Vini and Rodrygo causing havoc

This game alone? :skip:

He’s looked better in games like the Arsenal first leg or the FA Cup when he was tasked with dropping a bit deep. But for some reason Pep wants him like this in most games

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
This game alone? :skip:

He’s looked better in games like the Arsenal first leg or the FA Cup when he was tasked with dropping a bit deep. But for some reason Pep wants him like this in most games

Nah I've been consistent in calling out his limitations from early. It was just glaring here when you see how much the other forwards were contributing

Yh I thought Pep unlocked a new feature when him and KDB were swapping roles

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Nah I've been consistent in calling out his limitations from early. It was just glaring here when you see how much the other forwards were contributing

Yh I thought Pep unlocked a new feature when him and KDB were swapping roles
Everyone with some ball knowledge can tell. Even his first touch is questionable

But 50 goals is 50 goals

I just feel bad for future Mbappe Stan’s when the arguments begin proper :mjlol:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Everyone with some ball knowledge can tell. Even his first touch is questionable

But 50 goals is 50 goals

I just feel bad for future Mbappe Stan’s when the arguments begin proper :mjlol:
im not a mbappe stan but not gonna lie, it's gonna make me feel some type of way when the 2020 inzaghi lift that Balloon D'or before Mbappe :scusthov:

imagine what mbappe's dumbass is thinking :sadcam: