Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How do the La Liga teams do it :damn:

They're compact when defending...kill you on the counter and clinical when they get a chance
I just barely started watching La Liga I know bout the dominance even when I wasn’t really watching but sheesh when u really get into soccer and start to learn shyt is absurd and I love the premier league it also looks like premier teams be scared to play the Spanish league teams

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
City's wide men have been useless. Really good at retaining the ball but City need fast transition monsters.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
How do the La Liga teams do it :damn:

They're compact when defending...kill you on the counter and clinical when they get a chance
The premier leagues quality of players are on a different level of la liga tho:hubie:

Unless you're telling me Sociadad, Osasuna and Cadiz are on the same level as Liverpool, Arsenal and City:mjgrin:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
i mean 1-0 aint insurmountable so if was madrid at least try for one more..of course if they hold on they can counter madrid all day, since pep teams are usually weak against the counter