Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I know that about him. Been watching the Brasileirao since 2003, so way before him, The style of play he wants falls perfectly in line with my philosophy of how futbol should be played. I know he get's memed as being a candidate for o selecao, but in a short tournament and having top notch players he might actually be the solution. But if it were to happen I could see a Spain '82 situation happening..........very pretty but fall short.

I'd rather him stay at Fluminense for the sake of the tournament cause it's looking mad balanced so far — I know it's only 4 rounds in but still...

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

fukking geek. :mjlol:

these are the united fans that we need :blessed: wanting to keep trash, that once had a spark but now they just garbage, de gea, martial. rashford, casemiro( come on he's old) bruno and the list goes on...........

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Big body Benz gonna show the viking how it's done
Suited up for this Madrid annihilation

1_Screenshot-754.jpg

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
The away seats behind one of the goals that Madrid have had "under construction" for months now is really some fishy shyt...away fans can really get behind their teams and take the piss out of Madrid themselves seated there, but yet they havent been able to be used for some time now and in key stages of the CL

:hhh:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The away seats behind one of the goals that Madrid have had "under construction" for months now is really some fishy shyt...away fans can really get behind their teams and take the piss out of Madrid themselves seated there, but yet they havent been able to be used for some time now and in key stages of the CL

:hhh:

Nah away fans at the bernabeu have always been up in the gods.

That part under construction is usually reserved for home fans.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Football Twitter. :russ:

De Gea contract gonna make folks turn on Ten Hag. :francis:

But if he insists on playing him, he'll be digging his own grave next season like the other managers.