Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I've had it up to here with this guy, get him fukking gone. I don't care how many saves he makes, he's a fukking goalkeeper that's what he's meant to do as a bare minimum.

If we hand this guy a new contract i swear to fukking god i'll end it all, my blood will be on the club's hands.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I've had it up to here with this guy, get him fukking gone. I don't care how many saves he makes, he's a fukking goalkeeper that's what he's meant to do as a bare minimum.

If we hand this guy a new contract i swear to fukking god i'll end it all, my blood will be on the club's hands.
Apparently already verbally agreed. Just waiting for the right time to announce.:mjcry:.

We'll never win major honours with him in goal. ETH and the club need to be brave and make the right call. Get him out.:camby:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because he's offered more in 45 minutes than Martial has in the last few games put together.

And i'm a firm Martial FC guy.:mjcry:
Breh I barely noticed he was there. You telling me that performance is better than Martial?

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

I can excuse Lloris since he's probably drunk half the time.

Rio Ferdinand saying De Gea slipped. This ain't the first time he's conceded a goal like this. :dead: