Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
If Dortmund and Arsenal don't win the league this season then wow, just wow. Golden opportunity to secure a title after 10+ yrs but nope. Bottled it. VO9 dragged his boys to the top though.

We all saw how they crowned Leao and Lukaku. Let’s see who they give the MVP award too, that’s when we can start rioting
They will give Kvara the MVP even though I think it’s Osimhen.

Regardless, the Neopolitans know who scored the Scudetto clinching goal

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
1 down 8 to go 27 from 27 let’s get it and see where the chips fall :manny:
6 down 3 to go let’s get it :blessed:

Only saw the first 30 mins so can’t really comment too much on the performance but I will say this run and looking better has coincided with Curtis’ return, coincidence I think not :sas2: what we been crying out for in mf all season :blessed:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Yehuda @THEREALBRAND .............I'm converted...........I am a follower of Dinizismo ....... :blessed:

He's the type of coach I like to see on other people's teams cause I know he won't amount to anything in the end, his style looks immaculate in the beginning but it takes its toll on the players in the long run, dude ran the 2020 season for a minute and was seven points ahead of the runner-up with ten rounds to go and still blew it, I'd like to see what he could do with a strong bench because so far his squads eventually come up short since they never have depth.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Cold game

Pep inherited a squad worth £500 million including Yaya Touré, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Clichy, David Silva, De Bruyne, Agüero, Nasri, Sterling, Kompany, and Sagna to name a few. Then spent £150 million on top of that straight away. Current squad is worth almost 1.5 billion with realistic market prices

Zero IQ tweet:scust: