Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
psg ultras chanting Neymar get lost or some shyt :mjlol:

Now I really wanna see mbappe leave these losers

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
You really believe he’s not one of the greatest to step foot in that league? Based on this season alone?

Idk what you speak about in the second part of your reply :mjpls:
Off of one season fukk no :why: he’s done what I think most reasonable people thought he would which is score a ton, it’s translated seamlessly but a deeper dive shows it’s not quite as impressive as some would claim :mjpls:

And you know exactly what I speak of :mjpls:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Off of one season fukk no :why: he’s done what I think most reasonable people thought he would which is score a ton, it’s translated seamlessly but a deeper dive shows it’s not quite as impressive as some would claim :mjpls:

And you know exactly what I speak of :mjpls:
I’ll be salty too if the striker I bought was on 9 goals, while yeti has 35 :mjlol:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I'm trying to type into existence the arrest of both Jordan Henderson and Steven Gerrard for engaging in a years long grooming campaign of Jude Bellingham.

They know what they've done, they hounded that poor young man wherever he went, it's harassment and personally I don't think we should allow it. :ufdup:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You really believe he’s not one of the greatest to step foot in that league? Based on this season alone?

Idk what you speak about in the second part of your reply :mjpls:

How high do you rank Kevin Phillips? In the 99/00 season he scored 30 EPL goals for bum ass Sunderland :ufdup:

Would Haaland even get 20 goals if he was at an equivalent EPL team this season like Fulham?

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I’ll be salty too if the striker I bought was on 9 goals, while yeti has 35 :mjlol:
We gucci over here with Darwin :blessed: don’t deflect :mjpls: the man has been playing in a dysfunctional team and spent half the season out of position :wow: and still delivered, wait til next season it’s spooky for nikkas :hubie: deeper dive shows he’s more than comparable to your golden boy :sas2:

He’s a goal scoring machine but let’s not act like anyone thought he was about to flop :hhh: and let’s not act like Citeh haven’t been scoring for fun before he came, I’m not seeing how he’s made them any better yet, proof will be in that CL pudding :mjpls:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
We gucci over here with Darwin :blessed: don’t deflect :mjpls: the man has been playing in a dysfunctional team and spent half the season out of position :wow: and still delivered, wait til next season it’s spooky for nikkas :hubie: deeper dive shows he’s more than comparable to your golden boy :sas2:

He’s a goal scoring machine but let’s not act like anyone thought he was about to flop :hhh: and let’s not act like Citeh haven’t been scoring for fun before he came, I’m not seeing how he’s made them any better yet, proof will be in that CL pudding :mjpls:

Right. Anyone playing as an out and out striker for City will be eating especially if they're catering to you. They had Ferran Torres looking like a goal machine

If this puts him in GOAT convo already what do we consider ppl like Suarez who did it in much less dominant teams

Kane must be gutted

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
We gu let’s not act like Citeh haven’t been scoring for fun before he came, I’m not seeing how he’s made them any better yet, proof will be in that CL pudding :mjpls:

:ehh: city scored 99 goals last season and 106 in 2018.. they are currently on 87 goals (and only that despite us giving them an easy six goal contribution).

to beat last season they need 13 goals in 5 games.

to beat 2018 they need 20 goals in 5 games.

hopefully the uruk's arrival means that we start to see some real defenders in the league again. newcastle seem to be leading the way in that regard.

2018.png

2022.png

2023.png

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Right. Anyone playing as an out and out striker for City will be eating especially if they're catering to you. They had Ferran Torres looking like a goal machine

If this puts him in GOAT convo already what do we consider ppl like Suarez who did it in much less dominant teams

Kane must be gutted
Exactly Luisito’s season after serving his ban and the way he put us on his back and dragged us, not sure anything tops that and was the first thing on my mind :mjpls: he’s a Pool GOAT and Prem got for me personally but I can’t argue with anyone that says he didn’t do it long enough :hubie:

That season wasn’t his first fair enough but nikkas tryna crown the Aryan after one season and plenty of pens :hubie: not for me, he’s a goal machine in a ridiculously dominant team that was doing the same time before him, that’s it for now :francis:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
:ehh: city scored 99 goals last season and 106 in 2018.. they are currently on 87 goals (and only that despite us giving them an easy six goal contribution).

to beat last season they need 13 goals in 5 games.

to beat 2018 they need 20 goals in 5 games.

hopefully the uruk's arrival means that we start to see some real defenders in the league again. newcastle seem to be leading the way in that regard.

2018.png

2022.png

2023.png
The numbers show they a marginally worse team atm but admittedly that’s not taking into account their usual finish to a season tbf, if he gets them over the hump in Europe then we can talk about improving but crowning him already :picard:

Daps
Exactly Luisito’s season after serving his ban and the way he put us on his back and dragged us, not sure anything tops that and was the first thing on my mind :mjpls: he’s a Pool GOAT and Prem got for me personally but I can’t argue with anyone that says he didn’t do it long enough :hubie:

That season wasn’t his first fair enough but nikkas tryna crown the Aryan after one season and plenty of pens :hubie: not for me, he’s a goal machine in a ridiculously dominant team that was doing the same time before him, that’s it for now :francis:
He ain't no bad mon like Andy Cole no pens for his goal scoring exploits.:salute: