Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I lost most of them links, wish i COULD FIND THEM MYSELF:sadcam:
naUqMM0.png

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
you could start off as host and show me your wondrous isles

and then we could switch and i'll take you throughout our grand country, you'll get the grand tour of north america's stomach (not a diss to mexico :whoa:)

or we could "invade" a place neither of us know well, maybe africa. yanno, american and brit, just "invading" africa, but in a friendly way right? suppose we could do an invasion of the middle east as well

'sup to you bruv :yeshrug:

I don't really like the way you're equating our invading of africa to your(our) invading of the middle east. Ours was far more BOSS like.

Yeah you pillaged some oil, but WHERE WAS THE RAPE?:childplease:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Its why Remy turned them down too. And its the only reason why Obertan is still at Newcastle.

Yanga-Mbiwa :sadbron:

You play with Giggs for any period of time you're cool with that sort of behavior.

Newcastle are just a northern West Ham imo. Wouldn't surprise if they all have buyout clauses and are just showcasing themselves for bigger clubs in England.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Ivorians are bored as shyt with this interview. :russ: @ Vinho':

This version's very entertaining though:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsj35KUZeos"]PUMA - The Nature Of The Ivory Coast Team - YouTube[/ame]

:dead: at when they say Gervinho's the best looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
:heh:

Look at you all emotional

You need to fallback laddy coz you obviously dont know how things work around hurr. Get to knowin or stay the fukk out of the thread, simples.

And no thats not all you said was it? Something about bands, wagons and football fans.

At Arsenal Santi knows he'll get paid on time, who doesnt want to get paid.

so how do things work around here good sir?

u read posts wrong and get all aggy makin assumptions off of posts u made up in ur head? i can dig that breh breh *daps*

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
so how do things work around here good sir?

Pay attention, innit. Its not that hard to get the jist of the threads tone

u read posts wrong and get all aggy[/b]

:russ: :deadmanny:

makin assumptions off of posts u made up in ur head?

:leon:

Posters talkin about Malaga being a very good team, but also it wont last long because of Uefa have banned them from next seasons european competitions.

Then hours later you come on along sayin brehs have just jumped on the Malaga bandwagon. Sounds like :bustback: to me

Because it was you that typed this out
I see everyone jumpin on malagas bandwagon all of the sudden...ahhh football fans...

right?

Surely soccer enthusiasts around the world know that Malaga werent shyt before Pellegrini turned up, made them play the football his teams are known for, an expert like yourself must of seen Villarreal play under him and how they went to shyt after he left and he got Real playin their best football they had done in years. :manny:

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
dogg u really typed all that to my joke of a response? :noah:

i dapped u hoping u got the hint breh...

edit: im tryin to figure out why ur goin so deep breh...maybe i didnt realize the repercussions of what i was posting...

anybody else think dude is overreacting and talkin about shyt i could care less about? or is it just me?

im just gonna try to take in everything u told me, and try to become as good a fan as u breh....sorry?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
dogg u really typed all that to my joke of a response? :noah:

i dapped u hoping u got the hint breh...

edit: im tryin to figure out why ur goin so deep breh...maybe i didnt realize the repercussions of what i was posting...

:ufdup:

Leave that submissive shyt in TLR.

You coppin pleas after 3 posts :no: :smh: :thumbsdown: not sure you gunna make it in this thread, breh.

Maybe QPR's forums will welcome you with open arms :manny:

anybody else think dude is overreacting and talkin about shyt i could care less about? or is it just me?

im just gonna try to take in everything u told me, and try to become as good a fan as u breh....sorry?

They cannot help you become a man, so man up.