Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

247Alex

Pro
Daps
red.gif
the brightons coach when get gets the card and the look into the camera 🤣

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukking Turkish league needs to be banned from all betting platforms. The fix is in, every fukking weekend

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

@SCORCH and Chelsea gang, how are we feeling about Poch?

Potter has set the bar so incredibly low I'm seriously warming up to the idea of a former Spurs manager, who has won nothing in this country, taking over.

Was he my first choice? No. Sheeeeit, he wasn't even my 5th choice but we are where we are.

All he has to do is get us seriously competing for 4th again. We're not qualifying for any European competition next season so he's going to have a lot of training ground time to coach and get the team working.

There will be no excuses. :ufdup:

*To be fair, there needs to be a big clear out of deadwood this summer but I'm not sure how many players can be moved on with the contracts they have.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
@African_brehda When the Latvia mafia catch him slipping after he gave them false hope of SK Super Nova winning the league.

stop-right-there-running.gif

:mjlol:
Nah, they can only rant in SofaScore comments like we all do

Football is easily the most fukkery filled sport in the world. From teams in Zimbabwe refusing to come to the pitch because wages have not been paid to matches still going on after full time has been declared on all sports apps and websites.

Over the years, I’ve come to learn either match fixing is very real in the obscure leagues or people have a supernatural gift of prediction :hubie:

Pohang Steelers from South Korea just did some good work for a brother :blessed: