Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I can't explain this Upamecano performance brehs.What the hell are all these mistakes? Is he nervous?
His game is about taking risks : forward passes and ball carries which means if Bayern gets countered he will be out of position. With that high of a press, Bayern was threading on thin ice since the beginning of the game.

Up until the previous game, he was excellent for Bayern all season.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
2_Inter-Milan-versus-AC-Milan-April-2005.jpg

Run it back. :lolbron:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
that doesnt equate to mistreatment....Though his numbers are generally good from what i've seen and the analysis his overall play is lacking so he's getting criticized for it no more no less.

he wasnt mistreated at pool either, yes salah stole his thunder and the club prioritized signing mo instead. That hurt i know but mistreatment ala italian clubs or spanish clubs i dont see that. Not treated as the top top dog maybe.
Exactly, Bayern is not going to go out of their way to mistreat their marquee signing.

Mane was already on a downturn in his last season with Liverpool, and although he had a bit of a renaissance after AFCON he was still not on his usual level.

I thought maybe going to a new environment and a league where running in a straight line is all the dribbling you need to unlock defenses would help him but I forgot to account for additional decline due to no longer getting Scooby Snacks he was receiving at Liverpool :mjgrin:

So getting called out for underperforming, shouting at the manager, fighting a teammate, all the while being one of the highest paid players is not mistreatment :hubie:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Exactly, Bayern is not going to go out of their way to mistreat their marquee signing.

Mane was already on a downturn in his last season with Liverpool, and although he had a bit of a renaissance after AFCON he was still not on his usual level.

I thought maybe going to a new environment and a league where running in a straight line is all the dribbling you need to unlock defenses would help him but I forgot to account for additional decline due to no longer getting Scooby Snacks he was receiving at Liverpool :mjgrin:

So getting called out for underperforming, shouting at the manager, fighting a teammate, all the while being one of the highest paid players is not mistreatment :hubie:
:pacspit:

:mjlol:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
2_Inter-Milan-versus-AC-Milan-April-2005.jpg

Run it back. ..:lolbron:
dope pic... how come rival teams from Italy can transfer players from one another and the fans dont get but hurt... i mean, inter, Milan and Juve used to swap player all the time and you dont see fans throw Pig heads on the pitch

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
how a poor side like inter in the semis, like this bayern team toyed with them both home and away in the group stages. and not so hot in the league either smh........
The stars have aligned for Pep this year :manny:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Milano Derby in one semi ... is Serie A back in the high life again :jbhmm:

A rematch of one of the worst collapses in the history of football :picard: With Haaland can Man shytty finally win in Europe :jbhmm: