Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Does uefa happen during a regular soccer league ?
I watch random soccer gonna start really getting into it so trying to know in’s and outs of stuff and leagues

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does uefa happen during a regular soccer league ?
I watch random soccer gonna start really getting into it so trying to know in’s and outs of stuff and leagues
if youre asking if champions league is played at the same time as national leagues the answer would be not really

usually national leagues are scheduled on the weekends and competitions between clubs from different countries during the middle of the week

not entirely sure thats what you were asking though...

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
friday no way we bottle against southampton at home

kenan-thompson-what.gif

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I mean I understand dude plays literally every game and then plays every england game as well. He's been off the past couple games hopefully he rests on friday no way we bottle against southampton at home

Better hope Ward Prowse doesn't play and also hope Rob Holding doesn't foul any of the players outside the box...

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
if arsenal lose or even draw to Southampton not only should they start engraving City's name on the title aftv gon be hella lit since 2017 lol

of course i expect them to give southampton a spanking though so :manny:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Why did Bayern Munich buy Ryan Gravenberch just to not play him and sell him a year to Liverpool?