Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
why is it amazing?

everything is cyclical, no?

and Scotland has a small population.

the fact that we produced so many "great" players in the 60's, 70's and 80's is the weird thing, not that we've stopped now

Hungary have twice as many people and haven't produced a player in about 60 years :manny:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
why is it amazing?

everything is cyclical, no?

Didnt say it was amazin did I.

World Class might be goin a tad too far but a genuine top draw player where the top teams would want him, apart from Lambert and John Collins who were solid players who made a name for themselves outside of Britain. They havent had someone who you can wax lyrical about and say he was a proper player, atleast have 1 per generation ffs.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Didnt say it was amazin did I.

World Class might be goin a tad too far but a genuine top draw player where the top teams would want him, apart from Lambert and John Collins who were solid players who made a name for themselves outside of Britain. They havent had someone who you can wax lyrical about and say he was a proper player, atleast have 1 per generation ffs.
maybe its the globalization of the game. A lot of Scots be at the academy of bigger clubs in England but dont push through. Maybe they would have been better served staying in Scotland?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
the fact that we produced so many "great" players in the 60's, 70's and 80's is the weird thing, not that we've stopped now

Hungary have twice as many people and haven't produced a player in about 60 years :manny:

Their league is like Scotland div 1 level.

Lajos Detari was regarded as a proper player back in the 80's

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
maybe its the globalization of the game. A lot of Scots be at the academy of bigger clubs in England but dont push through. Maybe they would have been better served staying in Scotland?

Probably this , that did fukk up their league especially when Celtic and Rangers were at their strongest finanically in the 90's and early 00's they filled their teams with talented failed imports in other leagues, who excelled in the SPL. Rangers and Celtic kept on tryin to out do each other they neglected their youth, i know Rangers tried but the players werent up to it and that showed when they moved on, shyt in the PL, good in the Championship. Fletcher was lucky Fergie saved him from a life of winning meanless championships in Scotland

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Scotland are my second national team. I just like watching their home games for the atmosphere.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Probably this , that did fukk up their league especially when Celtic and Rangers were at their strongest finanically in the 90's and early 00's they filled their teams with talented failed imports in other leagues, who excelled in the SPL. Rangers and Celtic kept on tryin to out do each other they neglected their youth, i know Rangers tried but the players werent up to it and that showed when they moved on, shyt in the PL, good in the Championship. Fletcher was lucky Fergie saved him from a life of winning meanless championships in Scotland

everything is equally meaningless, we're all going to die and rot in the ground.

also, negged for being a smug c*nt.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
di-QLL5.gif

Olsen embracing Heaps after the game, two young American coaches.

And is that a sellout I see in Colorado? :merchant: