Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

@MikelArteta Alphonso a national embarrassment today

FtdFO3OX0A0aejB.jpg

davies needs a pawg like popeye needs spinach

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
If this City don’t win both the CL and the PL Pep needs to just retire.
as much as i hate delusional arsenal fans they gotta hold on to a 6 point lead.....only game they should lose is the city game. if they cant beat chelsea or brighton they dont deserve it

edit forgot about newcastle...of course if they manage to draw or even win vs city squeaky bum time

Last edited:
Daps
If Arsenal just draws at the Etihad, they'll win the league. I think they can do it.

City looks like they're finally going to win the CL, but I'm picking Real Madrid to win it all because if some traveler from 2052 popped out of a time portal and said, "Guess who won the 2052 CL or I'mma shoot you with this space laser," I would pick Real. Feels like they always win even when it seems like they shouldn't.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
If Arsenal just draws at the Etihad, they'll win the league. I think they can do it.

City looks like they're finally going to win the CL, but I'm picking Real Madrid to win it all because If some traveler from 2052 popped out of a time portal and said, "Guess who won the 2052 CL or I'mma shoot you with this space laser," I would pick Real. Feels like they always win even when it seems like they shouldn't.

Their drought from 2002 to 2014 was a sacrifice for the next 20 years

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Just looked at the inter game scoreline... damn serie Ass byke :to:

Breh. The shythousery if Inter manage to reach the finals will be off the charts :laff:

Us and Napoli actually try to play well, so we’ll probably just get steamrolled my anyone from that side apart from Chelsea.

But inter Milan? They’ll make sure to put on the WOAT final to rival Spurs vs Liverpool

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

City looks like they're finally going to win the CL, but I'm picking Real Madrid to win it all because if some traveler from 2052 popped out of a time portal and said, "Guess who won the 2052 CL or I'mma shoot you with this space laser," I would pick Real. Feels like they always win even when it seems like they shouldn't.

They're too seasoned (in addition to the quality of their players). They could be 3 nil down and those roaches refuse to die :upsetfavre: