Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Nigeria with Eze and Olise in the midfield would look scary. Both should accept the call up.
Olise ain’t coming. I think he goes France or UK. Tbh, he’d be nice but we got wingers that are far more hard body. Olise would get mugged off the ball in AFCON or CAF WCQ

It’s Eze that we need. We really need a creative midfielder ASAP. And to be honest, I think there’s a chance we can get him (seems out of favour with UK this Euro qualifying cycle)

EDIT: Eze gonna be 25 this summer. If he doesn’t get call up to England by this winter, likely not gonna happen.

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
You think he’ll get a France call up soon?
He played with France u-21 for the Toulon Tournament. But I don’t see him cracking FFF first team anytime soon. Dembouz, Coman and Muani got the RW on lock.

Yeah. He likely is. Word is he also qualifies for Algeria who would be is 2nd choice.
Nah, not gonna do Algeria. I think he may be one of those players that doesn’t get a senior cap until much later. France and England got their RWs locked down

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He played with France u-21 for the Toulon Tournament. But I don’t see him cracking FFF first team anytime soon. Dembouz, Coman and Muani got the RW on lock.

Nah, not gonna do Algeria. I think he may be one of those players that doesn’t get a senior cap until much later. France and England got their RWs locked down
France's eligibility depth chart is crazy

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
One of them fools gonna get themselves a red card

Knowing Xhakas track record good chance it's him. So take him off at the half