Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
red.gif

:dead:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You sack your shyt manager potter. The best thing to do is to interview new managers and hire them to quickly take over so they can start building from now. You don’t hire a manger and tell everyone he’s only there till the end of the season and hes gone. Why didn’t they just keep potter and then sack him at the end of the season? :mjtf:

What this does is tell the players they can’t be bothered since this new guy Lampard is only there for about ten games and so the season is already over. They’re all now looking forwards their summer break instead of Real Madrid

We’ve gone from Abramovich to this. What did we do to deserve this :snoop:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real Madrid have been given a pass to the champions league Semi Final .

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
What this does is tell the players they can’t be bothered since this new guy Lampard is only there for about ten games and so the season is already over. They’re all now looking forwards their summer break instead of Real Madrid
Boehly saw what happened to Rangnick last season and said to himself 'I want that for my club' :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You sack your shyt manager potter. The best thing to do is to interview new managers and hire them to quickly take over so they can start building from now. You don’t hire a manger and tell everyone he’s only there till the end of the season and hes gone. Why didn’t they just keep potter and then sack him at the end of the season? :mjtf:

We’ve gone from Abramovich to this. What did we do to deserve this :snoop:

I'm sure for a Brink's truck Ancelotti may come back