Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
The only thing Graham Potter has to lose out of all this is his reputation.

Chelsea will have to give him a huge compensation if they terminate his contract now. This is probably the only reason they haven't pulled the trigger, and they'd look weak if they went back to Tuchel.

My guess is Luis Enrique could become Chelsea's manager before the end of the season. No point to continue employing a manager out of his depth with the investment they've made.
Called it..

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come on ETH, Mctominay is gonna be the end of you. I knew those Spain goals were going to cost Manchester United:snoop:

Side note: There's an El Classico tonight? :pachaha:
You better watch El Classic breh, that Newcastle game had you spazzing.

:pachaha:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Yo. I think I'm really liking this Todd ownership of Chelsea. :banderas:

frank2.png

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
my team sucks and i hope they dont qualify for the CL and there is a huge clearout...

being white and British is the greatest thing ever, is frank really back??? sadly that nikka viera wont see another midtable jobe never mind a big job the rest of his career, truly disgraceful shyt out here ...might as well rehire Mou

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
my team sucks and i hope they dont qualify for the CL and there is a huge clearout...

being white and British is the greatest thing ever, is frank really back??? sadly that nikka viera wont see another midtable jobe never mind a big job the rest of his career, truly disgraceful shyt out here ...might as well rehire Mou

torys always look out for each other

this cac is gonna caretaker himself into another good job after this