Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
roberto-de-zerbi-de-zerbi.gif
It would be hilarious if they pay Brighton another 22m for De Zerbi :russ:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny stats:
When Chelsea sacked Lampard, an English man, his replacement was Tuchel and his first game was against wolves

If we hire Nagelsman who’s replacing a sacked Englishman, his first game will be against wolves.

If we beat Real Madrid in the QF, we will face Bayern where Nagelsman will face Tuchel and Bayern :wow:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Nagelsmann to Chelsea I’m hearing?

Bayern vs Chelsea in UCL SF would be epic. Both coaches would be out for blood :russ:

Tuchel must be difficult to work with... Both PSG and Chelsea sacked him and replaced him with lesser managers.
PSG a clown a show so I pay them no mind. Look at their managerial track record. Chelsea changes managers like bedsheets
Napoli not being able to score agains a woat Milan defence is not a good look for the upcoming UCL matches
They’ve just looked off. I think the Int’l break is wearing on them. A lot of silly errors and misplaced passes.

Simeone also isn’t up to Osimhen as well

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Wow Napoli getting destroyed

Hell of a goal from Leao
They gotta shake this off ASAP.

Of the 3 Milan games, this was the one they could lose but could be the worst on from a psychological standpoint…could put them in a rut for UCL.

Reminds me when TT hit Pep three times in a row with the third being in the UCL final