Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I dont have the england - italy game on but is Bellingham really playing as the 10? :scust:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
They need to pull a Germany in 2004 and overhaul the entire football program. FA and Serie A need to figure out how to move Italian football into the 21st century.
I mean they did win Euro 2021, so :yeshrug:

But yeah, they look trash. Even their bread and butter thing; defense, looking very shaky

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Folarin Balogun left England U21 came due to "injury" and right now he's in Orlando hanging out with the USMNT, per his IG. He might be in attendance when the US play El Salvador on Monday.

It's smart, because he'll start right away for the US unlike England or Nigeria.
Not only will he start, aint nobody coming for his starting striker spot. So he's gonna continue playing for us, i mean the US (:troll:) once he signs up

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
If Partey gets charged it seems it will be fairly drawn out but if it happens during the season Arsenal’s season could easily derail. Not just because of the unwanted attention on the club but Partey to me the hardest to replace in that starting 11 along with the CB’s. Arsenal look half the team when he’s out.

I’m not sure what I’d do in this situation if I was the Arsenal board/ management but with a third accusation Partey would be “injured” for rest of season right now if arsenal sitting 6th. Gets little bit more complex when you’re gunning for your first league title in 20 years and he’s irreplaceable and not been formally charged