Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Which section breh?! :salute:

Bang, great goal. Revenge for Viera :demonic:
Block 80 club seats with the bougie people who don't want to sing:heh:. Ashburton Army had the North Bank lit the whole game though.

Watching Party play bully ball was just :wow:. He looked like he was playing against kids at certain points of the game.

Its funny how some of y'all were nervous when I felt the game was never in doubt.

Halfway through March and we're still top of the league:blessed:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Maguire suspended for the semi final if we somehow win.

ZwedExz.png

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Block 80 club seats with the bougie people who don't want to sing:heh:. Ashburton Army had the North Bank lit the whole game though.

Watching Party play bully ball was just :wow:. He looked like he was playing against kids at certain points of the game.

Its funny how some of y'all were nervous when I felt the game was never in doubt.

Halfway through March and we're still top of the league:blessed:
I'm a natural pessimist when it comes to things out my control. The sporting game, paired with the amount of new/no manager bounces I've witnessed this season (especially us with Everton), I was always going to start of worried. I didn't watch any match previews from anyone, lol and I usually watch everything on Fridays