Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Conte had 150mil to spend this summer but spent it on everything but centre backs or ball playing midfielders. There's a reason why spurs get their shyt pushed in every week, and it's because conte has no plan b from his dead formation

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I've been in London the last couple of days and went to the QPR game yesterday. They were so bad they should be relegated:heh:. I think they'll just miss the drop though.

Getting ready to leave my spot and walk over to the Emirates to buy up some gear and soak up the pregame atmosphere right now:ahh:.

Let's get this dub Goobers brehs:blessed:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
exw15zl36poa1.jpg

5vvh9se66poa1.jpeg

:mjlol:

For those who don’t follow Scottish football mcpake is Dunfermline manager.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've been in London the last couple of days and went to the QPR game yesterday. They were so bad they should be relegated:heh:. I think they'll just miss the drop though.

Getting ready to leave my spot and walk over to the Emirates to buy up some gear and soak up the pregame atmosphere right now:ahh:.

Let's get this dub Goobers brehs:blessed:

:heh:
I was shocked when i went to the stadium and then westfield was like a few min away

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Is it safe to say that if barca get a W or a draw the La Liga title race is over.... to bad its gonna be a decade before they can rly compete for the UCL title again :mjcry: