Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm still :skip: at this Violette story, if this was any other nation denying black people entry I wouldn't hear the end of it...

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
"I love football because of Guti, who played in Real Madrid. By the way, when I was a child, Guti's T-shirts were not sold in Georgia. I bought a white jersey and wrote the number 14 on the back with a pen. I always wore this jersey when I played football." - Kvaratskhelia

:wow:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
We got ban bets on the table brehs?

:mjgrin:

@SCORCH
I just meant we would talk soon :russ: I wouldn’t do that to my akh, he needs to be here to get all this smoke when us and Madrid beat them :lolbron:
Last time @Roberto Firmino was a part of a ban bet it took longer to get him out of bushes than Brittney Griner out of Russia :russ:
:dead:
Osi shows hella love to the fans. I have heard Naples media talk about how he is the most accessible polite player they've ever covered. He would be a mega star at United.

Big Vic a superstar in every way :wow: we really really got one :mjcry:

Son got myocardial fibrosis.

:to:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Arsenal fans, better form like Voltron and pray for that boy

8a488db5-4f64-487b-aab9-b7c60c195869_text.gif

It’s only a matter of time before Saka joins the Kardashian graveyard :rip:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
My predictions for UCL

Bayern vs City
Real Madrid vs Chelsea

Benfica vs Inter
Milan vs Napoli

Napoli vs Real Madrid for the final. Hoping for a Napoli win but could see Madrid running it back.

SN: Should they have a 2nd draw after the QFs are done instead of drawing both the QFs and SFs at the same time? Add some more surprise to the draw.